NaughtyBanter is a review site focusing on the best adult cam sites. We pull together the best chat sites and sift through them in detail making sure you don’t need to go anywhere else for in-depth unbiased reviews.

With every one of our ’rundown reviews’, we go into specific details on what each cam service provides and why you might want to choose it. This means you can feel happy knowing that you’re not wasting time with sex cam sites that don’t give you exactly what you’re looking for.

Here the 10 Best Live Sex Chat Sites right now

Don't for a second think that every cam site is the same... I can assure they aren't. After reviewing 72 sites and spending hours on each. These are the top rated:

#3: Cam4 – 100% FREE sex chat rooms

The latest cam site to make it onto the list, this little beauty is full of stunning models and free chat rooms. Yes, you read that right. 100% free… so you can browse all the categories, join as many chat rooms as you like and watch any model that tickles your fancy, without having to pay a single penny. Cool right?

Crystal clear HD cams and hundreds of models online.

3 of 11