NaughtyBanter is a review site focusing on the best adult cam sites. We pull together the best chat sites and sift through them in detail making sure you don’t need to go anywhere else for in-depth unbiased reviews.

With every one of our ’rundown reviews’, we go into specific details on what each cam service provides and why you might want to choose it. This means you can feel happy knowing that you’re not wasting time with sex cam sites that don’t give you exactly what you’re looking for.

Here the 10 Best Live Sex Chat Sites right now

Don't for a second think that every cam site is the same... I can assure they aren't. After reviewing 72 sites and spending hours on each. These are the top rated:

#4: Live Jasmin – Professional studio cam girls

“At first glance you will notice that LJ are not messing around. Their modern design, stunning girls in various categories, free signup, 99% HD shows… it’s a dazzling display of how a cam site should really operate.” Read the full review.

Live Jasmin

Hottest professional cam girls online. No doubt.

4 of 11