Flirt 4 Free Review 2017: Tried, Tested And Still A Very Good Cam Site

Flirt 4 Free ReviewIn this Flirt 4 Free review, we’re going to be looking at one of the oldest and longest running adult cam sites online. It’s been around for almost 20 years and has seen every kind of cam model you can imagine.

When it comes to endurance, Flirt 4 Free.com really have stood strong all these years, regardless of the amount of competition, they still have a solid user base and wide array of hot models on their books. Let’s take a deep look into what exactly you get as a member.

–> VISIT FLIRT 4 FREE NOW <–

Flirt 4 Free Review
  • Cam Quality
  • Usability
  • Models Online
  • Value/Pricing
  • Unique Models
  • Mobile/Tablet
  • Features
  • Support
4.3

Flirt 4 Free Review Summary

The first thing we noticed was the design. For a brand that’s been around for two decades, you wouldn’t think that they would have a better layout than some of their newer rivals... but they do. It’s super slick, easy to navigate overall a very nice platform to use as a cam customer.

There are a number of HD cams to choose from, with really good streaming support (meaning you won’t find the cam begin to lag during a session). Plus you have support ready to help with a simple click if you run into any issues.

The features are great too. Some models have the option to use the OhMiBod sex toys, category tags give you a clear view of what’s on offer and a full model profile which includes unique features like the Power Boost (ranks models by performance).

Comments Rating 3 (1 review)

–> VISIT FLIRT 4 FREE NOW <–

Site Features

  • Very simple and clean layout. It’s intuitive to use and you won’t get bored browsing
  • More HD cams than standard cams, which is very refreshing to see
  • Power Boost: Helps models increase their rankings based on tokens they receive
  • Flirt Phone: Call models directly during a live cam. This is a great feature that most sites don’t have
  • Add to favorites and view your most treasured models at any time

Pricing [+Hidden Fees]

On average it works out to be $4.25 a minute which is quite pricey. However the site (as the name suggests) is free. So group chats can be viewed without paying anything.

There are NO hidden fees at this time.

Note: As will all “free” cam sites, you will notice that the good stuff happens when you enter a private show. Some free cam shows are better than others though.

The Pros [What We Like]

  • Wide variety of models and there’s a number of them online throughout the day too
  • You can get some models to get seriously naughty even in free chat if you tip them well. So it still won’t cost as much as the private shows
  • Pre-recorded cam sessions are available to watch for free and “pay per minute” depending on the model
  • VIP membership can be purchased and gives you access to all pre-recorded shows and photos
  • Site design is responsive making it easy to use on any device
  • Voyeuristic multi-cam app allows you to view many cams at once in private mode

The Cons [Drawbacks / Complaints]

  • Some models are VERY expensive for private shows, which can be a little annoying. A price cap should be introduced we think
  • Even performers with non-HD cams are charging a lot per minute. Seems strange
  • Filtering needs work, it’s hard to sort through all models at once

Bottom Line

If you have money to spend and time to kill, then Flirt 4 Free is a highly recommended cam site to use. But if you’re on the frugal side and prefer a site that offers free cams with a strong community, then maybe Chaturbate or IM Live is better for you.

Yes there are HD cams and yes the models are hot, with a good amount to choose from. But can that justify a hefty price per minute? We don’t really think so. The site damn cool though with really good features that we haven’t seen anywhere else.

Would we recommend it? Maybe. For the girls and features yes. For the prices no.

–> VISIT FLIRT 4 FREE NOW <–

This Flirt4Free.com review was last updated on: 5th April 2017

One Response

  1. YourMoneySlave

Leave a Reply

Sending